Road Traffic Offences
We can assist you with driving offences and their implications
We deal with any minor or major road traffic offences. Road traffic offences can be very complicated with serious implications including disqualification from driving.
We excel in presenting special reason and exceptional hardship arguments to ensure that every effort is made to ensure, where possible, our clients avoid receiving points on their licence or a disqualification from driving.
We will advise and assist our clients throughout the entire proceedings.
We will research and present to the Court relevant previous cited Court Cases and Judgements to make certain that your case is adjudicated fairly and with parity in the Law Courts.
Common road traffic offences include:
- Driving without a licence
- Dangerous Driving
- Drinking & Driving
- Speeding offences
- Driving without insurance or allowing someone else to drive without insurance.
- Not providing driver information in contravention of s.172
- Driving without due care and attention in contravention of s3 RTA 1988
- Failing to report an accident within 24 hours. S.170 RTA 1988
Want us to represent you?
Our team of legal experts are always looking to assist and represent your best interests.